Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Decrees

    Similar to prayers and mantras, these statements of intent and power are often integrated with the use of the I AM and requests to the I AM Presence. And when it comes to activating these spiritual channels, the possibilities are endless. Some express decrees silently through prayer and meditation, while others opt for forceful pronouncements of intent. Rhythmic chanting and singing, therapeutic journaling, and write-and-burn techniques provide just a few conduits of worship.
    Decrees form the foundation of Ascended Master teachings; these simple affirmations create a conscious contact with the I AM Presence, shifting consciousness, expanding awareness, and activating the co-creation process.
    A classic Ascended Master decree for the Violet Flame is as follows: “Violet Flame I AM, God I AM Violet Flame!”
from Points of Perception by Lori Toye