Friday, November 15, 2019

El Morya on Manifestation

Greetings Beloved chelas, I AM El Morya, and I come forth on the Blue Ray of Truth, the Blue Ray of Wisdom. I come forth on the Blue Ray of Focus. Dear ones, do I have permission to bring my focus into your energy?
Response: “Please enter and welcome, and thank you for coming.”
IN THE NAME OF I AM THAT I AM,
I CALL FORTH THE FOCUS OF CREATION.
I CALL FORTH THE TRUTH AND
THE WILL OF GOD TO BE MANIFEST IN PERFECTION.
These are the beginnings of my personal decree. It may sound as though this is a large job, to bring forward the focus of truth, the focus of the will of God; however, it is with the will that the focus is truly maintained and, as it is my assignment to align the will of all those who desire alignment to the divine, I too now speak of the will. The will, Dear one, is the active energetic participation that keeps the Immaculate Concept on focus and purpose. It is the agreement-committal-energy action that allows all that you desire to come forth. It is most sacred and beautiful to have a focus; it is most sacred and beautiful to have the desire; but it is the will that creates the action. I would ask you now to, on a daily basis, call forth your will into Divine Alignment and Service. Then, as you decree for that which you desire, it will come forward, for it is the will that keeps you on purpose.
We have spoken many times of these Co-creative energetic balances of thought, feeling, and will; the thought being the light; the feeling, the sound; the will, the action. That is Co-creative. You, Dear one, are on the path of Co-creatorship. That which you think, instantaneously manifests, whether it is fear, anger, or doubt. We ask you to hold this Immaculate Concept and in a moment when the Immaculate Concept is difficult, as Brother Sananda stated very simply, “step back into your I AM Presence.” Step back, take your breath, find the joy and the true essence of who you are. Bring that forward with a determination and a focus will never, ever be bent. These are the energetic patterns that one must discipline on this path.
There is compassion always. For yes, you have stumbled. For yes, even I have, on this path in human form. But it was the determination that, in the stumbling, I once again regained my footing. I stood there for a moment, took the breath, stepped into the space of the I AM that is within me, brought forth that focus, held that as an Immaculate Concept, and brought that forth in joy, in the determination to always stay on purpose. When you follow these, as a step-by-step procedure, success is insured. All will come to you, whether it be a need for financial assistance, whether it be the need for help. All will come to you.
Decree in the same manner: step back into the space, define what it is you truly desire, and come forth and decree in the name of the I AM THAT I AM that this be manifest, fulfilled, and sustained. Then release that and know that it will be. We ask you, as we always have in these teachings, to come forward in this perfection.
by El Morya from Fields of Light